Sunday, September 27, 2009

why would i blog again?

I just decided a minute ago to post a topic again to this blog. I tried not to and I stopped before but now here I go again. One major reason is jub's blog, I dont know why but as I read those posts from poot I come to realize that its not good to blame a blog posts to ruin a plan. I don't know. When I had my biggest down fall way back June2009, I blame this stupid blog. If only this blog has history system on it, you may find out the reason but alas for coz it doesnt.

I'm working now in a call center. Some people say its good coz I earn more than a public employee could get. But for me? It's toxic. I just enjoy the feeling of having the job that other person is aiming, is wishing, to have and ofcourse the "bucks" that I get from it. I enjoy it but I always come to think that this is not what I dreamed. This is not what I longed or wished to have. This is not where should I be working at. This sucks and I get rid of those bull**** customers that are calling and calling you ridiculous.

I'm sorry to dissapoin you about the call center field. But its true. It's just a matter of having the courage to go to work every night and wearing those gadgets and converse with people you don't even know. But honestly speaking, I am enjoying it. I told myself that Ill be good at it. I told myself that I'm here coz I'm way different from other people. I'm here to discover new things that I'm not used to do before. I'm trying to live a more complicated independent life.

SO,why would I blog again? It's because blogging is now my bff. I don't have with me my friends. They're miles away. And even if I text or call them every day, I can't still express out what I feel every other day...every other hour or minute.Oh, I'm being too personal with this post. Don't worry, I'll try to post some interesting topics during my spare time.:)

2 comments:

Hoobert the Awesome said...

hi mark!

welkam bak. CONGRATULATIONS *ginagaya ang sa wowowee*

thanks sa pagdaan sa blog ko. sana kahit papano ay na-inspire ka nito para mag-blog ulit.

ingat ka lagi mark. hayaan mo na yang mga bulls*** customers na yan. di nila alam ang pinagdaraanan niyo. basta just pray lang. :) goodluck sa bagong career mo.

i will always be here. pwede mo akong kausapin. hehe. basta treat mo. LOL

ANIMUS said...

hay naku juB...basta!alam mo nman aq,may pagka "deprimental" minsan...thanks for droppin' by.dont worry i'll keep you posted.