Thursday, April 21, 2011

DEATH

I am at work and heard one of my colleagues threw up a lyric of Tabing Ilog and I was like… life is just like a river. It maybe long or short but it will always end somewhere. There are kinds of it that offers thrill, fun, adventure, happiness, tranquility, vague, rage and sorrow. It is up for people on how they’re gonna travel it, if they will just swim in it or ride a sport boat. Whew! I wonder how I would consider my "travel" now.


I don’t know why I always think of death. It’s been days that it troubles (awakens me during doze off hours, makes me stare at nowhere and tells me to write something about it here) me. Gee, maybe I am just afraid of losing everything when I die… my family, friends, workmates and my facebook account. lol. One more thing, two of my workmates’ relative just died so it really pisses me off that all the stuff about death is a sort of knocking on my doors.


BTW, I am at work at the moment and my Boss just passed by my desk. Good thing she didn’t see what I am writing. Haha. That’s gonna another sort of death for me… I would end up saying goodbye to my work if she did see me!

No comments: