Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I thought it was but it wasn't.

I am not spending my summer vacation on wasteful things. I am taking my summer class for me to cope with my requirements this coming semester. I am enrolled in two subjects (Philippine History and Statistics). I do enjoy my summer class. I am not regreting of not going somewhere else to spend my vacation because I am not bored with my summer days.

At first, I have this thought that I will not be happy this summer because of my summer class. But now, I do not think about it anymore. I thought our history class will be a boring one(thinking that it was a twohour class, starts at SEVEN THIRTY AM and we are few in the class). But I am wrong, it is good to say that even if I am waking up very early in the morning just to catch up with the time, I learned a lot. Not just with the topics but also topics concerning our situation at present.

I think I will be missing my classmates here because I am sure that they will not be my classmates for the next semester because they we have different courses. But for sure, I'll gonna wait for the next school year to end. I'll gonna enroll again in the next summer class!!

No comments: