Monday, May 5, 2008

If you were an animal, what would you be and why?


Here are answers to the above question:


I'd like to be a sea anemone.You just sit on a rock waving your arms about in an enticing way, and your dinner swims right in.You can think your own thoughts all day, and when the tide goes out you just batten down the hatches, and think the more.-Hattori


i would love to be a wee mink and the reason why is i have heard from a reliable source that dolly parton loves mink braziers,,,what a way to go eh- The Wiser One


monkey,they look cool-Ywe


A swift, they do the highest mileage of any animal on earth ...I like to travel-mekenuz


I would be a golden eagle, soaring high, total freedom and I'd have the most amazing views of our wonderful planet.-Aria


i'd be a cute lion- with a bow on my hair, with long lashes, and pearly white teeth. Lion is the king of the jungle, so ill be the queen of the jungle- to make peace- not war!!-Shi


I would be a cat. I would lounge in the sun, play with my family, get fed and brushed and snuggled, and be a totally cool cat. Oh, and also always land on my feet! :-)-Leah


(Nice answers?..here's mine)

I wanted to be a like NEMO. A rainbow fish. he may be too young but he tried to conquer life's difficulty. Motivated by love and affection from people whom he treasure most.

1 comment:

adrian said...

If I were an animal, I would have to be a human being... Alien (that's ET)