Friday, August 8, 2008

I just can't help it.

Some text messages that my friends made me feel good, touched and happy:

  • The best friendship does not come when you are together. It comes when you are busy and realize that despite busy times, FRIENDS never stop caring.- Mardee
  • GuDmOrning pO...-987(I have a special feeling to 987. hehe. I did not text 987 for two months and this is the first message 987 sent after millions of years! Message sent: August 09, 2008 @ 5:45AM)
  • You can not leave footprints if you walk tiptoe. This is what living life means. You can never get what you want if you are scared to get hurt.-Jem
  • The memory of a friend is like a favorite song. No matter how many times it plays, you never get tired of it. Stay as you are as a song I love to hear.-Bez_Jham


  • Time may be so fast that we can not guess how long this friendship would stay, but even if time keeps us apart, even when chances push me out and away, remember- I will never stop to care because despite absence, between gaps and distances, the promise of you and me being friends, remains… lasts… and persists. It may not be under arms of togetherness and bonding, beyond spaces, beyond hindrances, friends till the end. This is my commitment.-Natalie

1 comment:

Hoobert the Awesome said...

mark,

whooa! blogging is great! i read your blog entries and you deserve a praise. hehe! maintain it...

and I made a link from my blog to your blog!

- jUbeRtjOhN -

( visit me at jmarzan.blogspot.com )