Friday, August 1, 2008

Why did I make a blog.

I am not familiar to "blogger" before. I don't even mind if there is existing.",) I am just fond of browsing the internet and visiting my friendster account. Until one day, when I was about to type http://www.f/.. then I accidentally tipped "b" instead of "f" so similar websites came out of the address bar. I have seen http://www.onitslastleg.blogspot.com/. I clicked on it and was amazed by the content. It is some kind of a journal. "Oh, This is Kuya Adrian's blog." I said. So, as filipino characters implies... I try to make one not thinking that I'll be enjoying my stay here in blogger.

I started thinking of a web name that I'll be using..hmm? After several seconds of inferrential thingking, I come to a generalization... a very hard decision to be made in my whole life.(hehe) So, I put my screen name in my e-mail. It is so difficult to think you know. And more difficult to put sponjmark before blogspot.com. Afterwards, http://www.sponjmark.blogspot.com/
was finally created.

I had posted many mindful writings and what so ever since then. I enjoyed my first three posts and the next are just "forcible" posts and or out of the blue posts. Just like now, readers. I think, are just wasting their time reading this post.(hehe, I just assume that someone reads my blog but actually thare's nothing. See for yourself the evidence:






FACTS: A visitor is represented by a green star. There is no GREEN STAR. Therefore, there is no visitor.(What a shame!hehe)

I don't know if someone would like to consume at least five minutes viewing my blog.(I am actually begging you to stay at least minutes more.hehe)




To add up excitement to my blog, I changed my banner. Look up there. (I asked a favor from Kuya Adi to make that one. Nice, isn't it?hehe)



But again, I enjoy visiting this site over and over and over again because of a very special purpose. I am able to express the REAL me here.( Just like this one.hehe)

No comments: