Saturday, June 27, 2009

caf

How does it feel having a runny nose(34km/h velocity) itchy throat?Well, it's a strange feeling having these two. I wanted to let them feel unwelcome but they really stick to me for a week now. I already consulted a genius friend on what-the-hell is happening to my throat and my nose. He advised me to take med but it seems that it gets worst time after time. And exclusively right as this moment as I type this post, I can't help but BARK.

I'm in a computer shop having 19'c aircon on and there are pips right here beside me. I don't want them to suffer so I used a hanky to mask my mouth.(fuck these mosquitoes right here in!blood suckers!go to hell!)God!I already changed my mood -- I am feeling melo dramatic for I have found out that the King of Pop passed away last thursday and all the Filipinos here and abroad are sad about it. I don't feel anything about this stuff, it's just that I can't help but give my opinion 'bout him everytime my friends talk about "hollywood".

Back to my real topic, I am thankful because atleast these *ucking cough and runny nose gave me some advantage. It keeps me away from cigars. Well, I decided not to puff for it might worsen what I am suffering right now. Anyway, I'll just use it the very time I got healed.

1 comment:

Akso Rojas said...

ako rin nilalagnat ngayon! baka may AH1N1 na ako!