Monday, June 1, 2009

past

It's so hard to accept that someone has gone. Especially when you used to be with her and you used to feel her presence upon waking up until closing your eyes to sleep. We can not deny that everything will come to its end. It is just that it's so hard to think that those you treasure most will soon disappear.

I'm being too sentimental. I'm not used to it but give me this precious moment to thank my mom. Maybe it's too late--yes it is. That is why I let you know how it feels missing someone who will not come back forever. It has been a year now but I feel like it's just yesterday when she left us. I still remember how she talk, laugh, smile, whistle, walk... everything about her. I remembered one scene that I told her that I will be the one to nurse her when she gets old.

How I wish I could turn back time. I just wish I could really turn the arms of the clock. If only I could... Do you want to know how I feel? I feel like my nerves will burst out. I feel teary and I want to scream. I want to scream how painful it is being alone and having no one to talk to during times of confusion. I miss you Nay..

No comments: