Monday, October 12, 2009

a little bit of everything

Well...as i read the book little prince yesterday, i came to realize one thing(well,it's on my mind prior to the date that i was reading the book)--that "What ia essential is invisible to the eye".I came up to be a grown-up since I was able to talk to older people.But I regret that I turned into a grown up having little great things in my mind(well,you might be confused,there's no such a GREAt little thing in this world--but now it has).I consider myself as a grown up coz I use to think as mature as grown up people.But still, look at me--still havin' that childish acts and insights in my words and acts.Well,let me just tell you pointers why now I consider myself as that little prince by Exuspery.





I'm a drunkard.Well,I used to drink.But drinking has nothing to do with this stuff.It just shows how people intend to forget things that they wanted to forget.By the meaning,it means somehow we want hurts to be out of our mind.We want bad things not to be part of our system.I'm like that too.I use to laugh...I use to smile..I use to show people how funny how I am...I use to let them know that it's cheerful in the outside but hurting in the inside.Well?It's natural that sometimes we just wanted to hide our emotions in a glass and throw it somewhere else where no one can find it.



I'm not a monarch.Well,basically a monarch does all the orders of the world.He has this capability to move everything through his words.I love the character of the monarch coz he seems to be fair to everyone in his world.He does not pass orders which aren't possible.He depends on what 'reality' means.Like he can't order a sun to set if it's daylight and he can't mandate to make money out of leaves.Something like that.Well,I'm a bit of like this monarch...I used to set things which I can reach.I don't put up goals which are untouchable.I mean those which aren't possible for me to achieve.Well,I have those lone term goals but as of the moment, I focus myself on the things which are happening--the present time.One said you should not be bothered by the past nor be conscious for the future...what matters most is how you deal with your present.

I'm not conceited.I don't why I included the "conceited" here..well,I just wanted you to realize how we become conceited at times.hehe.I don't consider myself as a conceited person,where in fact there are conceited pips around me.Those are the person who think they are the best of the bests, the richest of the rich, the handsomest of the handsome, and all the adjective in superlative form that they're brain could think of.**I don't really have time to exaggerate ideas here**

I am a flower.This has nothing to do with being feminine,well I consider myself as a flower coz of the word "friend".A flower is basically a flower...with petals,leaves,roots and other parts of a plant that a flower could've.But what makes it important?The way we tame it.It's like a friend coz at the beginning we can consider a flower as a single flower(let's use rose as an example).A rose will be the same as thise roses that we see. It's just that when we learn to water or plant a specific rose we became used to it.That rose became unique from the other flowers around.Same way with having a friend,at first we consider a friend as a single person--one of the people around the world.But as we learn how to talk with a friend,that person became unique.And eventually we started to have feelings of importance to him/her.And a time will come that we wanted to be always beside them.

5 comments:

The Lady in Green Ruffles said...

BASE!

Jules said...

True! A lot of people are just hiding on what they really are. We use to laugh on our situation, we smile when we are hurts. Very well written friend. Keep on writing. =D

Summer
A Writers Den
Brown Mestizo

Hoobert the Awesome said...

haha. nice entry mark.

i love lil prince. the story is cute as a button. haha. now, i'm into clive barker's ABARAT.

have a nice day mark!

Akso Rojas said...

Hwooh! Marx!

Little Prince with a profound story contained on a thin book. I have read this when I was on High School. Back then, I haven't had thought about it much. So much metaphor. Grown ups. So vague and so broad, but behind the book is more than its thin layered message. Probably, its the sweetest thing that a boy would stare all day long at sunsets.

It's an EPIC.

OT: Sorry, ngayon lang ako nakadalaw dito! Yawts.

Akso Rojas said...

Haha, I tried looking at my profile on google accounts and it says that my favorite book is The Little Prince. Well, I KNW RYT?! Haha. - Ax Realm

OT: why don't you allow name and site option when commenting?