Friday, January 1, 2010

i need more income...

I am earning per month. I am not that contented with what I get cuz I always end up borrowing some money from my friend. I need to save more cuz by June I'll be studying again. I wondered how I could get additional pennies and decided to surf the internet longing for anything that would suffice my need. I logged in to my Facebook account and noticed that I got a message from Kuya Adi asking for a favor to view his site at blogger.com. I was kinda curious by that time and realized that God answered my question instantly! Cheers!

The content of the message is to let me click to in text advertisements embelished to his blog. I have this idea before about the "click-to-earn" stuff over the internet but I consider it as a scam before. But I guess it is not since Kuya Adi tried it himself. (I have trust to him you know... :] ) What I did is to google some websites similar to Kuya Adi's integration link. I end up reading infolink.com's offer. You'll get paid for every click from your blog's visitor! Isn't it cool? You're not making a lot of effort but you are having revenue. Now I have another reason to blog, aside from it lessens stress out of me but it adds money to my savings! I'll make sure that blogging will be my habit everyday!:)

Well, I don't know yet if how I'll get my earnings. I have a PayPal account and according to the integration site they'll automatically send it to my debit card thru PayPal. I hope this will work. I'll exert more time to blogging since this will be my side line ( "side line" -- Filipinos mean it as another source of income). TO MY VISITORS: please click on those green or yellow colored texts. It'll help me for sure! Thanks.

1 comment:

Akso Rojas said...

ayos yan marx. mag-aral ka pa mag SEO para mas maraming visitors dito sa site mo.

hehe, na'sa 'yo ang suporta ko sa pagpapayaman mo. hehe.