Saturday, November 7, 2009

what about it?

I never loved reading books until I learned how it takes to a person to be great.I'm not saying I'm great coz I read but I feel great whenever I read books.There are lotta reasons how it makes me feel great. That's basically made me hooked up from having those leaves of books be at my side always. I never mind what's the title or who's the author but I'm up to how it brings impact to my life. I just find myself thinking of the scenes(if there are) of the stories from novels that I read.

I read "Orosa-Nakpil:Malate" a week ago and until now I still have those reactions(violent or crucial) for the setting,plot and specially the characters of the novel. It's a filipino novel that my nuna Sarah let me borrow. It's all about HIV-AIDS and a story of a giga-sexual. How he found true love despite of having confusions about his personality. I love the way the author wrote it coz he made me feel sad,happy,mad and fell in love to the book itself. I don't know if it's because of the story or how the story makes similarity to my life. I see myself to one of the characters on that novel....and I think that's the main reason why I did not sleep over night just to finish reading.

If you have read that novel, you will see myself as "Angelo". One who's a martyr lover. One who'll give up everything just to show my love and affection to a person(whew!we're becoming serious here..hehe).I don't know if you'll understand me(well, I don't care if you do, I have here this freedom of sayin what I feel now..alas to you!:)

No comments: